Common name: Blue Spikemoss, Peacock Spikemoss, Spring Blue Spikemoss
Selaginella Indonesia is a commonly used plant for terrarium-like setups and vivariums. Although not a true moss, Selaginella species also thrive in areas with high humidity and indirect sunlight. This shrub-like tropical plant gets its name from the blue-green iridescent coloration of its foliage. This species of Selaginella is a great choice for providing ground coverage as it grows close to the ground, rarely exceeding 3 inches in height. With the right conditions Selaginella Indonesia is easy plant to care for and a great edition to any terrarium-like setup.
- This is not an aquarium plant. Submerging it completely will result in the death of this plant.
- Selaginella Kraussiana works well in terrarium-like setups and should be partially shaded with good humidity.
- Remove the cotton surrounding the roots and plant into quality soil.
- Yellowing of leaves indicates over-watering.
- Drying and browning leaves may indicate overexposure to light
Family Name: Selaginellaceae
Origin: Southeast Asia
Light: Low to Medium
Growth rate: Moderate to Fast
Add a title to introduce your product's features
Provide details in each of the collapsible rows to give your customers the information they need to pick the best product.
Change the title and icon of each row to suit your brand.
Feature a compelling customer review about your product or brand.
- CUSTOMER NAME HERE -
Use a combination of images and text to share information about this product, and your brand.
Consider adding information about your shipping and return policies.
Consider highlighting your environmental commitments.
Consider describing a money-back guarantee or highlighting your customer service.
Introduce other complementary products.
DESCRIBE HOW TO PAIR PRODUCTS TOGETHER